*******************************************************
WELCOME TO THE SCHUSTER BLOG!


A window into our happily chaotic life with four little men.


*******************************************************

KJ Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lance Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rece Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Evan Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

THE BUN IS DONE


37 weeks and it is official, full term. The baby can come any time now! We are just making some final preparations to the room and picking up last minute items and we will be ready-- to at least take the baby home from the hospital, we will see about the parent thing.

So, what do you think we will be blessed with- a boy or a girl? Give us some thoughts.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Has it dropped since the shower? I was thinking girl when I saw you at the shower, but looking at this new pic... I don't know! I'm going to go with... still GIRL.

Jeff & Erica said...

My vote is boy!!

The Rosenbaum Family said...

I say boy...

Unknown said...

congrats! what a beautiful boy! Just found out about it, we are so happy for you both! Paula and John Gordon...