*******************************************************
WELCOME TO THE SCHUSTER BLOG!


A window into our happily chaotic life with four little men.


*******************************************************

KJ Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lance Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rece Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Evan Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

READY, SET...

A couple of cute pictures of the little guy. I am telling you, he hangs out with me too much. A little yoga, a little talking on the phone. He is going to be such a sensitive husband...



37 weeks and official. The last picture that you will see of me prego. Nobody needs to see the hideous stretch marks. In fact, I can't really see them, or my thighs, or my feet...love pregnancy.

No comments: