*******************************************************
WELCOME TO THE SCHUSTER BLOG!


A window into our happily chaotic life with four little men.


*******************************************************

KJ Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lance Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rece Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Evan Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

OUR TRIP TO THE ZOO...



Despite a very hot day, Aunt Ka-tina and I took the boys to the Detroit Zoo to check out the animals. We all needed to get out and see the sites. The boys and I had never been there before, so we were all very excited.

I think KJ really liked the trip. He kept telling the animals "Hi, (insert animal). I love you." It was cracking me up. Lance was a challenge during our morning out, but I think he just wanted to be apart of the action and I was keeping him covered up in the stroller. He definitely was too excited to sleep.

A big thanks to Aunt Ka-tina. We couldn't have done it without you.

No comments: