*******************************************************
WELCOME TO THE SCHUSTER BLOG!


A window into our happily chaotic life with four little men.


*******************************************************

KJ Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lance Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Rece Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Evan Ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 15, 2014

FIRST GRADE, FIRST DAY...



When KJ was a baby, my mom told me that I wouldn't believe how fast time moved and that KJ would be in kindergarten before I knew it.  Well, that day has come and gone and my little guy is already in first grade!  We took all his brothers to school to wish him well, and despite an allergic reaction, a swollen eye and losing his first tooth, he was still the most handsome first grader ever!

Just look at all my handsome fellas...

No comments: